O Consulting is your Microsoft Gold Partner that resells and provides services for Dynamics 365 Business Central. We provide creative technology solutions that solve your business problems and give you lasting and sustainable growth. Let’s talk about how together we can transform your business.
Connect and grow your organization beyond the limits of your basic accounting software. Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution that’s easy to use and adapt, helping you connect your business and make smarter decisions. O Consulting is your go-to Microsoft Partner with consultants that can help you manage the financial end of your business.
Streamline your processes, make smarter decisions,
and accelerate growth with Dynamics 365 Business Central—a
comprehensive business management solution designed for
small to medium-sized businesses.
• Make informed decisions with connected data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer transactions.
• Chart financial performance in real-time with built-in Power BI dashboards. Identify patterns and trends and gain new insights with in-depth analysis and unlimited dimensions.
• Accelerate financial close and reporting and maintain compliance with quick, accurate, and streamlined accounts receivable and payable.
• Improve forecast accuracy with comprehensive data modeling and analysis. Customize and share reports with seamless Excel integration.
• Prioritize sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best to upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
• Accelerate the sales process from quote to cash. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook.
• Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and facilitate case resolution.
• Create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities.
• Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability.
• Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes.
• Make effective decisions with real-time insights on project status, profitability, and resource usage metrics.